Professional Fire System Design Company in North AlabamaAt Fire Pro, our first step in every fire protection design project is performing on-site evaluations of existing facilities or analyzing blueprints for new sites. We work closely with insurance companies and government agencies to design fire protection systems that comply with the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) and local fire codes.
Fire Pro, LLC has been designing fire alarm systems, sprinkler systems, and special hazards systems locally for over 20 years. Our team is the most experienced in the area and uniquely qualified to provide detailed designs for all types of systems including fire protection design, fire alarm system design, fire suppression system design, and sprinkler system design. We can provide the analysis and design of systems best suited to provide a reliable, code compliant and cost-effective solution for your industry.
We offer the following fire system design services:
- Engineering Design AutoCAD
- Pre-design site visits
- Complete permitting services
- Design drawings and specifications for wet, dry, preaction, and clean agent fire protection systems.
- New systems or survey of existing fire protection components to determine potential for re-use.
- Hydraulic calculations with approved fire protection software meeting NFPA requirements.
- Perform hydrant tests and water supply analyses.
- Review fire protection shop drawings and hydraulic calculations to verify compliance with code, design, and owner requirements.
- Inspect installations during construction.
- Design/approval by Professional Engineer (PE) in fire protection engineering.
As a proven industry leader in the design and installation of all fire protection systems, equipment, and other products, we offer continued service and maintenance. We are only a phone call away and are always ready to serve our customers. Call (256) 230-2772, contact us, or request an estimate with the team at Fire Pro today.